Prizma Quartz is an extremely low maintenance surface. Following a few simple instructions will prevent damage and keep your countertop looking like new for many years.
- Use mild soap and warm water for daily routine cleaning. A non-abrasive cleaner can also be used. Be sure to rinse and dry the surface thoroughly with a clean cloth.
- For tough spots, soak the affected area with paper towels for a few minutes and use a non-abrasive sponge in a circular pattern. We have found that Soft Scrub works well on difficult stains. Rinse and dry the surface with a clean cloth.
- A plastic putty knife can be used to gently scrape off any dried residue.
- You should never cut or chop directly on your countertop. Always use a cutting board. Prizma Quartz is extremely scratch resistant, but it is not scratch proof.
- Use hot pad or trivet when setting down hot objects. Direct contact with extremely high heat can cause damage.
- Take care to avoid spilling harsh chemical such as drain cleaners, paint strippers, oven cleaners, or bleach on your Prizma Quartz countertop.
- Prizma Quartz is only for interior applications. Long-term exposure to direct sunlight will cause discoloration.
- Do not apply any sealer. Prizma Quartz does not need to be sealed.